BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FIRST ANNUAL BIKINI VAIL PASS RIDE?

Look, I'm not really sure what happened today, but I was asked to be a part of a promotional "bike ride" up Vail Pass for Church and State Optics, a locally grown women's goggle company owned and operated by K Dubs. Before I cause too much trouble, which I rarely if ever do, I'll share a couple of pictures with you from todays ride up Vail Pass, to the top, in ideal weather conditions, for riding it in a Bikini. Out of respect for myself and my riding partners, I refuse to post the really good pictures here on A2B until approval is approved, I'm just glad I was able to operate the camera and the bike without running over my tongue too many times today, especially on the descent. Enough said.

And I particularly enjoyed these http://www.livelikemike.org/ pics on the road
Just after that stumbling upon what someone had painted over the old Live Strong words on the Vail Pass Time Trial road....clever.
Um, well, yeah, you know. Squirt Lube "along" for the Bikini ride with Kate the Great Wingard, President/CEO/Owner of Church and State Optics.

No comments:

Post a Comment