BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, October 11, 2010

CX MAG FEATURES J DUBS...

Yeah, Yeah, I know, it's the Jake Wells show again here on A2B, and I'm off the back reporting on this one due to a crazy work schedge lately, but it's kind of the J Dub show all over right now. Check out the latest issue of CX Magazine with the full color 5 page article, "Meet Jake, the other Wells", no big deal right? And on top of all the hype, J Dobber goes to UCI3 this past weekend in Cincy and throws down three top tens in three days against the best in the biz, get on it dawg.
If you aint one of Jake's fans or friends before you read the article, you will be after...pretty damn inspiring if you ask me, I know he's got me fired up to throw down whatever I got every chance I get this year.....

1 comment:

  1. Jake is the man... and one of the greatest families you'll ever get to meet!

    ReplyDelete