BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, October 25, 2010

I SUCK, YOU DON'T......

Courtney Wuwuwuwuwuwuzup Gregory screams encouragement
photo karen Jarchow
Let's start by saying this was a fun weekend, however, with that said, it was also incredibly frustrating for me as I continue to realize that I'm just getting older, and the gas just aint there when I want it. Flat tires both days this weekend left me wanting to give up, but I did not, that is never fair to anyone. The guys who kick your ass on those days deserve to have you finish no matter what so they can say "I beat that douche bag Grossman good this weekend, twice". On top of all that, after Saturday's race at Xilinx, which was a blast, I felt like I had been in a gall damn fist fight with my bike as more than once I had cleats stick in pedals while dismounting and had the bike beat my ass, a debacle or dare I say a GOAT FUCK? Sunday I plain and simply got run right over by the field. If you want to experience the Running of the Bulls, I dare you to line it up in the 35+ Cat 4's on any given weekend racing Cyclocross and give it a go. The starts are down right frightening some days, and it's a miracle that I stayed up on Sunday as we charged for the hole shot. I missed it by about 40 spots on Sunday, and proceeded to die a slow death in the Bowl of Death before finally having the sword stuffed in my gut with another flat tire, this time a rear, which took forever to get changed, and then that same rear wheel pulled out of the drops on the ensuing climb nearly forcing me over the bars. During this "Monkey Fucking a Football" episode, I was mercifully lapped for the first time in a 35+ Cat 4 race and finished one lap down, but I finished. With this said, I encourage all of you to keep up the good fight as long as you can, and for as many years as possible...it's a great game, sometimes the roll of the dice comes up snake eyes. Someone must finish 57th or 74th everytime 100 plus racers line up, this week, I was the guy.

With that said, to completely change the subject, I encourage all you moderate Democrats out there to stay home and not vote this time, or better yet, go vote for your local Tea Bag candidates and let the Tea Bag party have the day, let them have this super sized pile of shit to run deeper into the ground, it's all yours boyz, and it aint gettin better in the next 2, 4 or 6 years, unless of course you promise everyone a Tea Bag. On second thought, I've got this looney Tea Bagger neighbor who likes to threaten the cool kids in our hood whenever she gets the chance, let's just say she aint exactly a looker, and I would not wish her on my worst enemy Tea Bagging, she might bite the bastard off.

This is how you Tea Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment