BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I WOULD NOT ORDINARILY DO THIS BUT......

In honor of my best college friend who tragically passed away this past year, Dave Rowe, I will post this short thank you to the Florida State football team that took the Miami Hurricanes to the woodshed tonight, pulled their pants down, and wooped the living shit out of their asses. Dave would have been in all his glory this eve as he was a fanatical "Nole". The part of this post none of you will understand is that Dave and myself got thrown in the Leon County Jail together at a FSU-Miami game in 1979, so this game has always held a warm place in my heart even though I truly do not follow these things as closely as I once did. To make a very long story short, we both were charged with disorderly conduct and Dave got the wrap for obstructing an officer while in the line of duty, I had my charges dropped when the local Tallahasse police had found out the truth, that I smacked a Cane fan upside his head in self defense, Dave was not as fortunate and had to do a long weekend in the pokie...which he never forgave me for. All the same, the actual entire story is a classic, and it's good to get a little back when FSU KICKS THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THOSE SCHMUCKS.
Dave Rowe is smiling somewhere up in the cheap seats tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment