BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THE RUDY PROJECT KLONYX GOGGLE REVIEW, TWO THUMBS UP...


The arsenal from Rudy Project 2011. I ski the Klonyx goggle, and Rudy Project
continues to raise the bar like you would not believe.
Personally, I do not like changing lenses, I like two goggles, with my two favorite lenses for either sunny, or overcast and flat light conditions...the Rudy Project exclusive Laser Silver DOUBLE lens knocks out all the glare on sunny days for me and gives me a clear picture of exactly where my line is in the snow, and on the most miserable days on the hill, when it is simply not fit for any human to be out there in blizzard like conditions (incidentally my favorite time to ski), the Kayvon Red DOUBLE lens from Rudy Project helps me dominate the terrain as only a 53 year old in deep powder can. This lens makes everything just JUMP out at you in flat light and keeps it both real and safe, which is critical in low light conditions. Rudy does it again.

The Klonyx sits snug against the helmet which creates a tight package allowing zero wind on the forehead and ears. The removable nose piece is flat out genius for those of us who HATE frostbiting our nose.

PURCHASE YOUR RUDY PROJECT KLONYX GOGGLES AND THE REST OF THEIR TECHNICALLY COOL MUST HAVE GEAR
HERE

I ski A LOT, and demand the best performance from my gear, Rudy Project ALWAYS surpasses expectations, and I do not have to look like a clone clown wearing that "other" stuff....


This small piece of foam lined plastic will make your day 110% more enjoyable to ski on cold days, no need to dig the neck gaiter up on your face any longer


 
The clip in place, takes three seconds to install, and it's snug and functional, and look at that sweet thick foam which guarantees a very snug fit no matter how fat your fat head is.
Prior to placement....

Straight Shot to Chair 5 with Nate Picklo

No comments:

Post a Comment