BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, June 20, 2013

READY OR NOT, HERE I COME....

This is a picture of a fishing mad man, below is another fishing mad man. I used to be a fishing mad man along side both of these fishing mad men and then I just got tired of fishing a little bit and needed to pursue other things in life. 
Steve Herter and Roger Trout were both part of perhaps my life's greatest adventure abroad. I will spare you the details. They now chase Rooster Fish up and down the beach on ATVs all day and drink beer at sunset just outside of Cabo. Steve lives the the majority of the year. We are all getting older and I was invited years ago to come down and enjoy the chase of this amazing fish. I am going next month. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment