BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A QUICK TALK ABOUT THE LIBERAL ANTI GUN LOBBY....

I have a very good friend that was the victim of a random, drug related, wrong address, wrong person stabbing last night. This person was stabbed by three assailants as they entered his house even though he was not the person they were looking for. He is one of the coolest, nicest people on this planet and a tremendous mentor for children and adults alike.  He ran into his kitchen and grabbed a knife to defend his family. He was successful and received serious wounds during the altercation and he is going to live. For all of you anti-gun liberal left wingers who think that guns are the problem....this image above is one of many guns I own. If three people try to invade our home, they will all leave this planet with souvenirs from this weapon. I do not own this gun to harm anyone, I shoot targets with it a few times a year. I also own it to defend my home and family. I'm not into meth heads breaking into my home and trying to stab me to death. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment