BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, May 6, 2016

DOG AS A SICK....

Two weeks ago while visiting my 89 year old mom in Florida, I got sick. It has been some kind of super funky virus to deal with. Z Pack and prednisone kind of shit. What's worse, Anna and my mom got the crap as well. It's been two weeks of basically coughing my fucking head off. Coughed so much and hard I pulled and abdomen muscle, a great joy. Every time I cough I aggravate that bastard. Must be Legionares or some other exotic Florida thing. If you watch the above picture long enough, I will cough on your face and you will be the next infected case of the Zika Legionares Csars plague. Keep staring.

No comments:

Post a Comment