BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, June 1, 2009

SOCIAL NETWORKING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AT IT'S FINEST

There can be some beautiful things about social networking, especially when you mix it with killer customer service. Here is today's story boys and girls. I'm basically screwing the pooch getting caught up on "networking" on Facebook, when I notice a post from Kinetic Cycles in Elk Grove, California. See, we hung out with these blokes on our California Squirt Lube tour in April and got hooked up with some Kinetic Koffee at Kinetic Cycles. Well, the koffee was in my home for a short time before I popped er open and brewed me up a pot...uh, the koffee rocked it. Anyway, the post from Kinetic said something about riding 40 miles both ways uphill in a blizzard with a burlap sack cycling kit on and how they needed a cup of Kinetic Koffee, to which I replied, "I'm out of Kinetic Koffee". Not five minutes later I get a response AND a call from Mark Ritz, THE Kinetic Jo guy and I've got a couple of pounds en route to my home in Colorado just like that. Now don't get me wrong folks. Yeti's Grind in Eagle still can't be beat, but as I've said all along in life, variety is the spice of a good cup of Jo. Kinetic Cycles and Koffee get today's "rock it" award.

No comments:

Post a Comment