BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, November 23, 2009

GREEN MOUNTAIN SPORTS 35+ CAT 4 START ON VIDEO

The end to a very long season, playing in the mud with all the homies, very fun and VERY difficult day for me...and the rest of ya, this was the WRONG day to have dead legs....but it does make for better action on the handle bar cam. 88 starters in this race, insane! Burnsy rocked a top 10 contnuing a very solid season...

Here you go kiddies, I've actualy got my entire for shit race on vij from the handlebars, shit start, shit middle, and shit finish. Hopefully you all find yourselves somewhere in the mix...I'll try and get more of this up later in the week if I can bare watching myself get hammered by you guys anymore....needless to say, it was a blast, and I paid for riding hard up here in Eagle everyday last week due to sweet weather, plus I aint 35 anymore, but I'd do it exactly the same all over again...cheers!
The voice of a battered bike racer
And here is the rest of lap one

Green Mountain Sprts CX 35+ Cat4 Lap One from Larry Grossman on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I want to see more of the pain. Can we look forward to the remaining laps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, look for lap 2 soon, I'll probably just have it posted on the Vimeo page as it gets pretty boring. Plus i got my ass handed to me!

    ReplyDelete