BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, November 21, 2009

PSYCHED TO SAY THE LEAST....

photo Greg Keller
On December 5th, 2009, the Colorado State CX Championships will be taking place in Littleton, Colorado at the North Area Athletic Complex (NAAC). I have been asked by Tom Hall, of the hosting club (IC3) and promoter to host the microphone for the racing action and festivities. Needless to say I'm pretty excited at the opportunity. As a LONG time fan of Dave Towle, I've been pretty humble to have the chance and sit in "his" seat several times this CX season, as there is truly only one voice of CX, and that is Dave. That said, as I try to polish and refine my own style behind the mic, announcing at the Colorado Veldrijden Crusade State Championship race will be right up there on the list of events I would ever want to call the action at...and of course, there is racing in Golden tomorrow as well where I can hopefully line it up one more time this CX season...

No comments:

Post a Comment