BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, November 9, 2009

WHAT DID THE REST OF THE UNEMPLOYED DOGS DO TODAY?

I had to go do this....after watching the "Yoder" cam lately, I had to pull my GoPro Helmet cam back out and try out the bar mount that it came with...on Wolverton/Pipeline.., let's go rip a hot lap.

Now you get to participate as an A2B reader, pick a song on the green play list right next to this post and let er rip to the video....

And then finish up your ride down Pipeline

2 comments:

  1. Did you want a Xanax to go with your Zoloft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give that a shot, I've heard it can be a wonderful combination under the correct circumstances.

    ReplyDelete