BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MISCELLANEOUS RAMBLINGS ABOUT MISCELLANEOUS THINGS...

It's happened, I start a new "seasonal" position today as I begin my battle to shield my home from foreclosure, and it's actually quite a cool title, Concierge at the Beaver Creek Lodge. I some how managed to outwit hundreds of applicants to secure this position and with my other "real" job as a realtor a bit on the slow side for the past 18 months, it's time to make a stand. I actually made the pilgrimage to the Glenwood JC Penney to buy my black suit attire two days ago, and I found it quite refreshing. And it's time to be thankful for some stuff, especially the fact that I'll be towing a frozen turkey around in a parking lot tomorrow morning with a bunch of friends trying to crush their times.

I'm thankful I met Hoover and his owner JK, who is a pretty damn cool chica in Cali.
I'm thankul this was not my arm, but in fact Bobby Diesel's after eating shit at the Single Speed Worlds in Durangelo this summer
I'm thankful assholes can buy steroids online instead of ending up on my blog after searching for them through google.
I'm thankful the BLM has given the Hardscrabble Singletrack Coalition the OK to get signs up on our recognized MTB trails as soon as I get my head out of my ass and get up there with the trail name stickers.And I'm thankful for good friends, bikes, a ski pass, and a new job.
I'm especially thankful that George Bush is not our president anymore even though he rips on a mountain bike.

Happy Thanksgiving from A2B.
More Cowbell to you all.

1 comment:

  1. You should have told me, I would have got you a job at the Ritz making a bit more.

    You ever need help, don't be afraid to ask. It's what friends are here for.

    ReplyDelete