BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I CAN'T RIDE MY BIKE....AND I'M GRUMPY ABOUT IT

My first day of skiing was almost a consideration this morning until I woke up and took a peek at the thermometer, which stated it was below zero outside, and I do not do below zero anymore, I'll let the kids go out and burn the skin off their face this morning with frostbite. It dumped in Eagle yesterday, which means the bike thing is over for a while, and frankly, I've skied enough in my life to not get too excited about pictures like these..to be honest, I hate the gal damn snow at this point of my life. And this is what my street looks like this morning, and I aint skiin, so what the hell is it good for?

With that said, a friend/real estate client of mine who lives in Hawaii, sent me a package of MOUNTAIN THUNDER coffee from his home. This makes it a much more positive day, and I may just lock myself in the house and drink this until spring time and bounce off the walls for a while.

And it appears by this picture of Yuki Saito, Pro Ergon/Topeak mountain biker, we won't be riding in Moab anytime soon...sick pic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment