BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, December 21, 2009

SOME POACHING IS IN ORDER IN HONOR OF THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT.

When Stevil from "All Hail the Black Market" left "How to Avoid the Bummer Life" months ago, I think some of us who were semi-followers wondered if the fanatical ranting and out there posting would hold it's own. Well, things have remained status quo for Stevil and his artisitic skills and ranting are matched by none. It never ceases to amaze me how much crap this guy can dig up to make me laugh my ass off out loud. And then there is this, which again I just had to poach. Cyclecross (that's for you GK) has been mainstream for so many years we just did not dare ask about it.......I thought I could dig up some good shit. Check out the race leader grabbing a wheel in the creek, WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment