BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MANTRA, NEED I SAY ANOTHER WORD

The Volkl Mantra Rossi S3

The Birds of Prey Downhill course at Beaver Creek of in the distance. There has been alot of "free" Beaver Creek marketing during these Olympics as they continue to talk about the crashes and the victories at what many consider to be the most difficult Downhill Course on the World Cup circuit next to the Hannenkamp. To the far right is the top of the DH course at the Beav, now covered with bump and pow, and the host of the 1999 World Downhill Championships.Today as a demo day at the Beav for me. Christy Sports hooked me with a couple of pairs of skis. The Rossi S3 is billed as an all rounder, rocker, dualtip, jib you name it ski. I skied the 177 and it's a pretty fun ride for sure, could have been mounted a half centimeter forward for me, I'd like this ski alot if I was 17 years old and into the park scene, it does everything pretty well, eve carves hardpack if you get on it sweet, but just would not be my first pick, HOWEVER, the Volkl Mantra which I skied in a 184cm ski is the SHITBOMB. I could ski this ski everyhwere for the rest of my days. I skied it everywhere, pow in the trees, crud, bumps, groomed and hardpack. THIS SKI IS SICK. The ultimate crudbusting pow rippin bump cruising carving ski, anywhere. I wannem.

Here's an annoying vij for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment