BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SOCAL JANUARY 2010, THIS WAS HARD TO LEAVE

Big bike lanes, Big trees, Big temps on the thermometer in January
The view from the Malibu hills off of PCH
There is something terribly WRONG with this picture when you get home and have to start the car for work and it is minus 1 degree outside. FUCK.
Locked and loaded for the Pacific Coast Highway Tour
You want somethin? Pre-ride meal....for two.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, nice photos. I don't know how you got to this point, but for god's sake Elgee, don't fuck it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "fuck up" is my middle name, or is it my first? Let me think about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry - thanks for stopping by our little shop in So Cal. Glad we could hook up a bike for you!

    Greg
    Simi Cycling Center

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely Greg, your kudos are coming shortly, and I appreciate everything Simi Cycling did for me, you helped make the trip AWESOME! I was super psyched I got to ride, ad on the Roubaix, that topped it off!

    ReplyDelete