BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TOUR OF QATAR, ALRIGHTY THEN...

photos from velo news
Belgian National Road Champion Tom Boonen crushes at the Tour of Qatar during stage three and moves into third overall, safe to say Mark Cavendish is no where near this house...yet. Snore. Intersting enough is the Trek/Livestrong U23 team making it's big timer premier in Qatar with Phinney on board. This has inspired myself to get on the bike for the last four days and start thinkin about it. I need a "Cycling Hero" video game to spin to in the house, now THAT would be cool. Make it so I can pick which stage of which race I'm going to ride, which team I ride for, and if I win a stage I am required to pee in a bottle and pass a drug test to move on to the next level, that would be cool.
And in other developments, the "Aints no more" earned the right to be as obnoxious as New York Yankee and Florida Gator fans for one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment