BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, March 19, 2010

THE TONY KORNHEISER FIRESTORM IS UNDER WAY

fuck you kornheiser

In case you have NOT heard this rant against Cyclists on ESPN from Osama Bin Kornheiser, I would like for you to listen to this masterpiece, then, when you have a spare minute, go to Kornheiser's home with a paper bag you just took a big smelly dump in, put it on his front step, light it on fire, ring the door bell and run like hell. Then send me the video of him stomping out the flames so I can post it on my blog. I'm not a man of great wealth, but I will pay you $1000 for this video exclusively. Thank you. Elgee, A2B.

If you really want to speak your mind, call this number at ESPN
1-888-549-3776 (press the choice for "radio").

I'd also like to present to you the 2010 A2B Douche Bag of the year, the decision is already made. Tony, you deserve this more than any of the previous winners, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment