BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, May 9, 2010

IF I COULD SUM UP LAST NIGHTS 80'S BIRTDHAY PARTY FOR NATE WITH ONE PIC....

This would be it....and whomever made the GIANT tray full of jello shots, mission accomplished.
And there was actually a bike ride...
And there was the Birthday bash for Nate's 30th
And when I find the deer that has been eating the flowers in the flower beds the past three years, I'm going to shoot it and eat the deer to get my flowers back

3 comments:

  1. They make an organic/non-toxic spray for that...deer hate it, flowers love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's called a rifle right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good lord, is it cool to wear three Izod shirts all with the collars turned up or was this some sort of spoof of the 80's? I don't see any coke, so I'm thinking the former.

    ReplyDelete