BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, May 10, 2010

THE BROWN SANTA (UPS MAN) BRINGS WTB GIFTS TODAY

It's happened again, the UPS man (AKA "the brown santa") brought me gobs of joy today, this time compliments of WTB in the form of 29er tires, and not a day too soon as I was just talking about these bad boyz with bad ass bike guy Jake Wells yesterday when we rode, along with Yogurt, Jono, Tom Hopper of Garmin fame, L Dubs and Alli (sp?), Tom's other and better looking half. Tom also pits for JDobber at all of his BIG TIMER CX races, including Jake's 12th place finish at Nats last year.
So when I got home tonight, joy to the world in a brown box. Much needed after all the hoopla and bullshit that is flying over this Leadville thing. So A2B once again proves worthy of a testing ground for some new "stuff". And I'm fairly excited, actually I wet my pants when I found two sets of tires to ride from WTB tonight.
29er Wolverines and Nanos. These tires look like they are going to rip our Eagle trails a new arse at very high speed. I'll get um mounted up hopefully just after this next snow storm and give you the report, but I know J Dubs likes um, and they look like I'm gonna like um, which means I think all of you are gonna like um too. Stay tuned. Wolverines are a 2.2 and the Nanos are a 2.1 and look like they may be the fastest tire I've seen....somebody stop me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment