BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, May 23, 2010

WHO'D A THUNK IT, A2B APPROACHES 100,000 HITS

Incredibly enough, A2B will surpass 100,000 hits sometime this week it appears. I'm not sure how this happened, but I want to thank all of you who tune in to read this rambling pile of crap on a daily basis, it continues to be alot of fun for me as the world provides us all with endless outlets for meaningless ramblings that make us hopefully laugh alot. I'm not sure how it got here, but people read this, and they find some kind of worth to the words and thousands of typos typed here. Manufacturers send me stuff to test and review, I get to call out douche bags as I see fit, I get to post pics of my great friends, tell some of their stories and make an ass of myself regularly with my own personal opinions. Some people agree, some people get their hackle feathers up in such a tizzy they will never come back, it's all good. So with that milestone approaching I say, let's roll to a million hits, there is still a mountain of crap out there to keep you laughing and entertained, especially with guys like Ken Chlouber and Floyd Landis around...
And....
I had a nightmare last night that I came back to earth in my second life as a Hipster...on a green bike, with pants that had half my arse hanging out and Chuck Taylor sneakers on. Fark.

No comments:

Post a Comment