BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I HAVE TO CONFESS...

My ties to Floyd Landis go way back, and I have to finally come clean and let everyone know that what was actually happening in this picture is not what you think. Floyd was actually writing down directions to Lance's house so I could go pick up my goods, which then enabled me to win a six pack of Dale's Pale Ale at a Mountain States Cup race for coming in third in the 50+ Sport category. I am going to give it all back. I'm sorry for what I have done to the people I love, who trusted me, and the kids who have idolized me as a world class sport level racer. See you in Haities.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honesty ..I'd like to suggest starting a Larry Fairness and Recovery Fund. ..aka ElFaRF.

    ReplyDelete