BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, August 29, 2011

JENS VOIGT TELLS THE USA THANK YOU, ONLY ON A2B

The past week was a whirlwind of fun and activity for cycling fans in Colorado. I'm still worn out from the long days chasing the USA Pro Challenge while having the opportunity to actually work on the event during the Vail and Avon stages for many months prior to it's arrival. I was very fortunate to have a Platinum VIP pass which gave me the ability to basically walk anywhere anytime without questions. My personal favorite is Jens Voigt, for many reasons, and when I had the opportunity to thank him for coming to the USA to race, well ya know....

No comments:

Post a Comment