BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, March 26, 2016

AND HERE IT IS FOLKS, TODAY'S NEW SNOWFALL REPORT FROM VAIL AND MARK SASSY!

Look, I don't like to get caught with my pants down and neither should you. I had considered heading up to the hills today to ski despite it being both Spring Break and shitty driving conditions. As usual, I checked all the snow stake cams online as well as the snow report. This included looking at the Vail snowcam for the past 24 hours. I looked at it about 6am and the camera showed about 3 inches new had fallen since yesterday morning at 5:30am. When I checked the online snow reports for all resorts it said that Vail had received 5 inches in the past 24 hours which I thought was a bit strange. When I skied at Arapahoe Basin last week and they reported 5 inches it was actually more like 14, hmmmm I thought to myself. Then this TV8 snow report from the Vail Valley and good friend Mark Sassy. He clearly says Vail received 5 inches of snow.....the snowstake behind him, all though blocked by the pop up ad, clearly shows that the snow is not even up to the 4 on the snow stake, which I'm guessing means that there was actually 3? And then states that Beaver Creek received 10 inches of snow when the snow stake behind him shows maybe 8? Call me cray cray crazy folks, I guess I'm just missing something here. My ruler has been wrong all these years, go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment