BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, March 18, 2016

SKIING VIDEOS ARE SO BORING. COLORADO IS GETTING A VISIT FROM THE SNOW FAIRY THIS WEEK, OVER AND OVER.

It has been a monster week of snowfall in the mountains of Colorado, so I have been out playing in it a bit mixed in with a little march Madness. My legs are tired, my toe nails are going to fall off, and I can't turn my skis anymore, but that is my problem. I know how much people hate my ski videos because they are not in them. It's fun to post them up on Facebroke and see how many people do not like them or make comments on them because they are kind of pissed that they were not actually there that day. Most of the time they go ski Vail and try and tell me how awesome it was, to which I respond, "that is awesome, wish I could have been there because it always seems to suck where ever I go ski, whether it is Cat skiing or at Arapahoe Basin", which is bascially the center of the skiing universe. Here is a little vij from our Snowcat trip on Wednesday, I hope you hate it.
Oh, and then there was this from today at The Legend, it sucked there too. I did not add any music to this video so you would hate it even more. These two days sandwiched around a four pack of March Madness games at the Pepsi Center yesterday. It's true, Denver is the best place to live in the universe.

Seton Hall and Gonzaga warm up for a battle. Little Rock Arkansas beat Purdue in what was maybe the best game I've ever seen live at a sporting venue. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment