BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, March 11, 2016

JUST OUT OF MY MAILBOX IN LAKEWOOD, A BALLOT TO VOTE IN EAGLE.

So here we have it. I moved to Lakewood, Colorado two years ago and re-registered to vote there right after I moved. The town of Eagle seems to think I still have an interest in voting on their issues as I keep receiving these fun little tid-bits from the Eagle Town Clerk. Do I want to vote to pile an additional $10,000,000 (just under actually) of debt with a tax increase on the Town of Eagle for a River Park? Oh hell yes, let's do it, it will look awesome right next to Eagle River Station. Kisses. That's four times.

No comments:

Post a Comment