BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DAWES WILSON SECRETS REVEALED....

While on a recon mission this weekend at the Xterra race at Snow Basin, Utah, I was startled to find the true secret to the legend of Dawes Wilson. Apparently, the secret to his dominance over the years is to hang out around the Paul Mitchell booth and score a haircut which gives him unsurpassable powers and enables him to not only do training rides from L.A. to N.Y. and back every morning, but also allows him to dominate many endurance events. I call this the "Reverse Sampson" syndrome. If I had more hair I'd try it. Anyone have a tube of Rogain I can borrow? I thought I overheard him say he wanted the "Jonas" cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment