BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, August 29, 2008

ROAD RIDE!!!

The theme of the week, well actually, my entire life, has been if things mostly kind of suck, go do something really fun, especially if it's a killer nice day outside, because if you don't you never get that day back.
SO GO CRUSH THE FUN METER.
I decided to hop on the road bike and ride to Glenwood Springs before the Labor Day weekend surge hit the high country. While chowin an energy bar and coke at the Glenwood Pool overlook, this kid comes by on his BMX bike and starts RIPPIN tricks. I think he needs a lube sponsor...


Perf Day in the Canyon

Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep chowin next to the bike path...

"Upper Death" Rapid on the Colorado River in the Canyon. Gonna get Jah-No-Brah and his Ducky to run this tomorrow. Vij @ 9

5 comments:

  1. Another great day LG. I have a question for you, can I have your email address?
    BobbyDiesel, Boulder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all egg and hammered up bra! That BMX kid was THROWIN' IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met you @ 18 hours of Fruita. You were drinkin', I was riding. I am now riding a 29er SS and I have a few questions about proper etiquette while riding this beast. Who better to ask than you????

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhh, 18 beers of fruita...
    cultcross2008@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete