BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY....

I figured after 20,000 hits in less than the first year of blogging here the blog deserved to start off the second 20,000 hits with a post reflective of another sick e-mail from one of my sick friends. I'm not sure if this "lucky" kitty is actually sleeping in a very safe and warm place, or if the poor bastard actually smothered itself while trying to breast feed off of it's surrogate mother, either way, it would'nt "suck" to be this little critter. I've heard of rednecks in Florida burying cats up to their necks in the dirt for their own sick pleasure before, I guess this one makes it all even. Hope the little kitty has been declawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment