BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OUT OF RETIREMENT, ONE NIGHT ONLY....

Many many moons ago, in a far away place and time, I was actually a professional musician, on top of the four thousand other jobs I've had. Well, this Saturday eve at 10PM, I am coming out of a long retirement to play at the Main Street Grill in Edwards, Colorado. If you can make it, cmon down and lets have a drink or eleven and have some fun. Be there or be bare, bare ass nekid.
yeah, dats right, dats me. Opening act for Chris Ledoux or Sweethearts of the Rodeo, can't remember which one, circa mid 90's. I think I went out and drank beer later that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment