BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, August 25, 2008

ELDORA, SHORT TRACK, XC AND A MOOSE

Looks like a moose to me....
Saturday at Eldora brought epic State Championship short track racing, a really fun XC race on Sunday and a moose during set-up Sunday Morning. Unfortunately for most there they were not up early enough to check out Bullwinkle, and most told me it was probably an Elk. To which I replied, the thing was like 100 feet from me dude, I think I can tell the small difference (about 1000 lbs.) between a bull moose and an elk, not to mention the antlers...or maybe it was a Sasquach?
Racers chillin at the SQUIRT tent
Jay poised on lap two, chasin Soler
Gretchen Reeves out of the saddle chasin....

No comments:

Post a Comment