BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A GHOST FROM THE PAST...

So I'm doing the big summer clean-up in my place due to the fact that I've got a roomy movin in next month, and I've got so much shit in my condo I've got to throw out half of it to make room. While I'm sorting through the piles of crap I've hauled around my entire adult life, I came upon this beauty. Back in 1965, when I was 8 years old, I was visciously attacked by a bull dog in the neighborhood while playing ball with some of my buddies...my mom (Bernice) kept the article and it came out of the mothballs today during my clean-up....the note from the dog's owner is here as well, apparently at age 8, I was a "very brave man" after almost having my arm ripped off my body. I believe once they got the dog off me I told the dog's (Collins) owner I was going to kick the dog right upside his f'n head.





Above, the envelope my $20 gift certificate to Bambergers department store came in.....kinda cool that she told me to "choose whatever my heart desires". I think I bought a slingshot and went back and jacked the dog upside his head with a rock the next week.

2 comments:

  1. elgee...did you intentionally find this tid bit from the past to "one up" my puppy attack? :) ah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about "one uppin" ask anyone. If you think tha's cool.....there was this one time...

    ReplyDelete