BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY....

Some days are just not fit for words, many of you know how hard I've worked for today's race. I spent endless hours and miles on my road bike freezing my ass off to get ready for Sea Otter. I'm short on time tonight as we get ready to go out and celebrate a war on the dirt, but today was the culmination of so many things for me, many things even those closest to me will never understand. Having been left for dead by a half dozen riders in front of me with 4 miles to go, all the hard work paid off. And it was there, right in front of me. And now, it can never be taken away.

So uh, what's Gary Fisher and Billy Savage up too? Billy just released his movie Klunkerz documenting the history of Mountain Biking. It's a wonderful film with all the great characters and stories. Buy it here

A bike powered IPOD? Only at the Clif Bar party at Sea Otter

2 comments:

  1. I think you should say
    "EFF YEAAAAAHHHHHHH" or something suitably emphatic.

    You should feel good about your performance. You worked hard for it. You earned it. You are a rock star, G!

    YEOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invented cyclocross.


    MMmmmmmmmmmmmbrah!

    ReplyDelete