BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE....

One of my least favorite days of the year is sitting down and rifling through a year's worth of paper showing what I wasted all my money on so I can then write a check to the government so they can send it off to AIG and GM because they all suck at their jobs and somehow get another chance while my real estate career continues to hit the deck like Thor Hushovd sprinting for the line at Flanders. By the way, if you know of any buyers or sellers, please send them my way...
With that said, the stack of receipts can be so nostalgic, there's the receipts from the road trip to Kansas City for CX Nats that really make me smile, except for the ones from the crap restaurants. The entry fees for various MTB races, Interbike remnants, Sea Otter expenses, it's all pretty cool stuff. Then there is the "other" shit on paper, the reminders of all the $$$ you spent on dates thinkin you had sometin goin on, to which I respond with a "no comment" on the grounds I might incriminate myself. Here's the really good news, after years of paying out the ass every April 15th, I found out this year that if you actually spend more than you made during one entire year, you somehow get money back, hopefully from AIG, the bastards. Turbo Tax rox.

No comments:

Post a Comment