BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT, FROM FISHERMAN'S WHARF...

Believe it or not? This Turkey, along with about ten others, shit all over my car continuosly last night while I slept soundly in my bed. Does this sound like a story or what? Well, only on A2B could you get this story as being true to word. This FUCKER and ten of his buddies shat from about 150 feet up in a pine tree last night and COVERED my rental vehicle and our bikes with LARGE piles of turkey sheeeet. It took me 30 minutes to get the crap off the car, the highlight of the trip. Just another Sea Otter adventure story, more to come.

and more from the Shoe Tree....what short strange trip it has already been.

1 comment: