BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, April 6, 2009

I INTRODUCE TO YOU, THE OSMOND BROTHERS

Look at this picture very hard for a minute, and tell me who is in this picture. If you guessed the Osmond Brothers you are wrong, if you guessed the Village People you are closer......

Above, Love and Ridler on their "rented" time trial bikes in Florida, no shit. Love got the Colnago and Jah-no-brah got the Sterling which he broke 14 spokes on. Check out Johnny Love's water bottle, I hope that thing came with a free box of condoms.
I present to you Jono Ridler (on the right) and Johnny Love BRINGIN up the rear on the tandem, circa 80's in Florida. I think they were either on their way to an Olivia Newton John Concert, or on the way to pick up the Jane Fonda work out VHS tape to practice their pelvic thrusts...I'm going to throw up.

The picture below does not belong on A2B, but instead should be on http://www.ratemymullet.com/
Yes sir indeed, that's none other than Johnny Love, I'm embarrassed to say this guy beat my ass in a Mountain Bike race last season.
I was almost embarrassed to post these pictures, but then after about a half second of thinking about it I said to myself, oh, you gots to spread the love.

2 comments:

  1. That bottom picture sure looks like a dirty Kenny Souza from same era.

    http://urbanvelo.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/scancaption.jpg

    ReplyDelete