BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, April 3, 2009

WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS ANYWAY...

Holy Crap, I'm not sure where the idea started last night while I was hosting open mic at Yeti's Grind in downtown Eagle, but somebody thought shots of Tequila and Karaoke later in the evening was a good idea. It kind of was, but with the snow DUMPING AGAIN this morning and my head thumping for the first time in what seems like years, I'm not so sure. It was a pretty fair time however, to say the least. Someone please tell me I did'nt sing Billy Idol last night....

3 comments:

  1. arn't you a little to old for that foolishness. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old? Old?

    I can't see that label applying to Elgee... ever, really. You must have the wrong dude.

    ReplyDelete