BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, July 26, 2009

LET'S PLAY THE BACHELOR A2B STYLE...

Available....
Today, while getting ready to go ride and then getting chased off the bike by a raging lightning storm, I realized that it was actually a better movie day than a ride day, just one problem, in the town where I live, there are ZERO single women available for such a monumental endeavor. There are plenty of women, most married miserably, but none "available". Now I've used this blog for many reasons, including some that have potential to ruin my life someday, but here is a new one. Let's play The Bachelor Blogging Style...all you hot single and AVAILABLE women out there, well, here is my biography, on the pages of A2B. If this pile of rambling shit does not scare you away, well, you may win a movie date to a movie of my choice right here in Eagle, Colorado, then we'll see how it goes from there. E-mail me with your bank account statements as well as a partially clothed picture or two of yourself to green_head7@yahoo.com (underscore between the "n" and the "h"), enter in the "subject" of the e-mail "A2B Bachelor" and I'll post my favorite pics and bios on A2B where you can vote for my first wife. Please do not enter this contest if you are not female or are a Brazilian transvestite. North Koreans are not eligible. well wait a second, yes you are. Easy as that.
you could win a date with this guy....

Some of my personal life highlights include but not limited too...

It took me five and a half years to graduate from a four year college program, I've gotten a ticket for "urinating in public". When I was 9 years old my best friends threw my sleeping bag into the lake at summer camp, which may actually explain alot of things. That's it in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment