BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, July 31, 2009

HUH? ISNT IT STILL 2009? SPECIALIZED 2010 EPIC 9ER FULL SQUISH

Jacked up body and all I talked the Specialized folks into letting me take the 2010 Specialized Epic Marathon 29er out for a spin around part of tomorrow's cross country race single track, with no helmet and flat pedals of course as I brought no gear with me this weekend, (don't tell my mother). The bike was a hair small for me, but my gawd, someone find me a bag of money so I can get one of these next year. The bike has to weigh in at under 22 lbs. and rides like a smokin dream. It's just not fair. anyone want to trade a Felt Limited Nine?




No comments:

Post a Comment