BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I HAVE FOUND MY SOULMATE...IT'S A TIE.

Sorry folks, I can't let this one slip by without a rant. This MFer reportedly says he has found his soulmate. This in turn has made it OK to lie to his constituancy about his whereabouts last week so he could go cheat on his wife and mother of his four kids. OF COURSE YOU FOUND YOUR SOULMATE ASSHOLE, who the hell would'nt claim that if they were able to fly to Argentina and lay the log to some smokin hot ho in the tropics whenever they wanted, probably on the taxpayers ticket as well. I found your soulmate douche, it's Bernie, you both tied this week for the Douche Bag of the Week award...

I've got your soulmate right here dickweed. And I hope this guy's ass is already more sore than all those he gave it too right up the old pooper for all those years that now have nothing....

How's about something a little more cycling related here on A2B.
And now that I've got that off my CHEST, here is my fucking soulmate Sanford...you dick. I just need to teach her how to use the brakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment