BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, September 18, 2009

HERE WE GO, A FULL SQUISH 29ER REVIEW IS IN ORDER

As most of you know, I'm a 29er convert for life, especially after riding my FELT LIMITED all season, the thing just rocks. Well, With Squirt Lube heading back to Vegas for another week of spreading the love, this time at the Feedback Sports booth at the Expo, and then in our now familiar 10 x 10 tent at BOTH days of the Dirt Demo at Bootleg Canyon, I'm going to try and find some time to go ride as many of the full squish 29ers as possible and give you my review, which you know will be straight up and to the point, the only way I know how to do things. The new Fisher 100 looks pretty tasty in the pic from Mountain Flyer mag, I believe I'll have to give this one a spin...let the road trip begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment