BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, September 7, 2009

PUEBLO, NOW THIS IS INTRIGUING...

The Aspen Times just went and pissed the living crap out of the local mountain bike scene in Pueblo when they published THIS ARTICLE about the shwangy singletrack that has been built there. I find this pretty interesting as most of my friends know I've been bitching about the snow (until I'm neck deep in it on a pow day) and winter here in Eagle for years, along with alot of other stuff. Pueblo? Who'd have thunk Pueblo, Colorado? Yeah it's hot in the summer, but aint FREEZIN BALLS all winter long either. And as I rapidly approach the age when I'll be wandering down to the newspaper stand in my snowmobile suit when it's 70 degrees outside, well hell, could Pueblo work? I'm gonna go ride that shit and let you know what's up in the near future. AND, I'll bet the cost of living there is doo doo cheap, and not everyone longs to drive a Hummer...

Sandstone drops and dusty arrohyos tive Pueblo a Utah desert feel. (Dave Philipps/The Gazette/AP)
The squiggly singletrack of Outer Limits hugs the shale cliffs above Pueblo Reservoir west of Pueblo. (Dave Phillips/The Gazette/AP)
And then this just in....
Bobby D. puts the finishing touches on his new Ridley rig..yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment