BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, January 15, 2010

FUCKING BRRRRRR.

There was only one moron out on the road today....you win a rubber biscuit if you can guess who it was.
Rockin the Rudy's
The Denver forecast has been rather exciting lately with temps in the 50's everyday with zero snow in the forecast while Vail and the rest of the ski areas right here all say they have a 27 inch base when it is truly about 11 inches. There is no snow in the forecast for the next week either. One problem, it is remaining for some reason, cold as hell up here in Eagle County. I was looking for mid 30's today when I headed out to the "River Bridge" for a two hour ride which was not too much to ask as Denver basked in 50+, of course the temps DROPPED about 45 minutes in and the ensuing hot shower when I got home had me wreathing in pain as the ice crystals in my toes began to thaw. To which I said to myself, It's mid January dumb fuck, get back on the trainer and call it good.........

In the meantime, here is something to warm your heart, I rode this thing at the Interbike Dirt Demo, The Santa Cruz "TallBoy", and boy, if I had a real job and a big garage......

No comments:

Post a Comment