BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, January 1, 2010

AN A2B NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION...

Thundering into 2010, the only way I know how....
Chalk up 2009, it's in the books, and I'm going to consider it a "bobble" in the middle of a Cyclocross race for me, because this morning is 2010 and Elgee is coming out charging hard. So here is to a better year, it's already off to a rolling start as with all due respect to Yeti's Grind in Eagle this morning, I'm relaxing in my home with a little bit of a "head" from last eve, and the first thing boiling through my blood system this year is a fresh cup of MOUNTAIN THUNDER coffee from Hawaii which was a Holiday present from a friend. With that said, I've got one New Year's resolution, and it does not include anything about being a faster bike rider, or winning this or that. It goes without saying that 2010 will see me in the bike saddle as much as ever, it's my sanity and my sanctuary, and I'm surely going to "find" more singletrack around Eagle this year for sure.
My 2010 resolution is to do more Bike Race Announcing...simple.

And with that, here is my DEMO for all the promoters out there looking for a passionate race announcer that loves the sport. Thank you Brian Patrick from Onsight Media for putting this demo together for me. You da man.

No comments:

Post a Comment