BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, January 22, 2010

SOUTHWEST COLORADO, 3-6 FEET OF SNOW. BEAVER CREEK AND VAIL, 2-3 INCHES OF SNOW

We are suffering for snowfall this year, but if that is the worst of my worries, well, no worries.

I've got to give a call out the crew at Christy Sports at Beaver Creek. One of the big bennies of my new job (one of four by the way, hey, whatever it takes in this shit economy) is that I get free pillaging of the Demo fleet at our in house ski shop, Christys, for the entire season. It's like taking whatever 2010 you want from your local bike shop for as long as you want and not paying a dime, I mean, cmon. Of course we send every single house guest to them for rental gear in return. I wanted this ski at the beginning of the season, the Dynastar Mystic. I would describe this ski as "Oh My God Holy Crap". If you put this board under the proper foot, it will ABSOLUTELY RIP LIKE NO OTHER. This ski just wants power, in the form of speed in crud, pow, chop chop or whatever. I mean, are you kidding me? Almost time to dump the B3's for a pair of these stix.

No comments:

Post a Comment