BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I TRIED, BUT I JUST COULD'NT DO IT

Damn it, it's cold as dog balls out there. This winter is nothing short of brutal here in Eagle County this year. This is year #27 for me in the high country of Colorado and I'm going to say that as far as snow is concerned, this is probably as crappy as I have seen it here for snowfall, ever, which would not be so bad if it were not COLDER THAN A WITCHES TITTY IN AN IRON BRA IN A SNOW STORM every day up here. It Sucks. Every morning when you start your car it makes that fucking "noise" because the oil in your oil pan is frozen. Of course it can turn around in just a few days up here and the crap snow will be just a memory, but for now it's pretty sucky. I mean, it's even pretty damn cold for Nordic Skiing. With that said, I forced myself to grab my trainer out of my storage shed last night, where it was -10 degrees, and had a session, not that I found that very exciting either, but it was a start to something, what I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment