BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, January 22, 2010

SANTOS TOUR DOWN UNDER

It was Germany's Andre Griepel winning stage 4 of the Santos Tour Dwon Under today, he's basically crushing the race right now and pissing off the homefolk of Robbie McEwen. Radio shack has got Steegmans in the mix in 4th overall and I must admit that now that I've seen the RS kit in action, it actually looks pretty damn good. After all, it is the same colors that the Fair Lawn High School Cutters fly, and you all know that Bruce Jankowski graduated from there.

Stage three recaps..

And here is one that NONE of you will get, however I do because I'm just an old guy..from Fair Lawn, NJ.

Dr. Dave Sime - Olympics 1956 & Bruce Jankowski- Ohio State Game @ Yahoo! Video

When I was ten years old, in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, one of my best friend's dad, Kenny Mead, was a volunteer for the ambulance core in our home town. One of the coolest memories I have of those days was getting to ride in the BACK OF THE AMBULANCE to the home games for the Fair Lawn Cutters. I was probably on the sideline of some of these games tossing a football with Kenny after we popped out of the back of the ambulance. If you laugh at this video you will go to hell with Pat Robertson.

2006 Fair Lawn High School Hall of Fame @ Yahoo! Video

No comments:

Post a Comment