BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BACK ON EAGLE DIRT...WITH THE REST OF EM, FOR A DAY...

I spend a large portion of my life this time of year front ranging it for work as well as spending time with my significant putter upper with me. It's wonderful. I spend the other half of the month back in Eagle which is where I actually live, as you know. Some of the dirt has finally dried up and is ready for fat tires so of course it's time to hit it. I feel blessed to have this in Ted Gould's backyard so I can ride it. Has anyone else noticed that Tim Tebow has not been thanking GOD as much lately? Just wondering.
The first signs of a spring that is struggling to grasp Colorado this year. Rafters and fish will be very happy this summer.

And then just when it's getting prime, the weather shuts us down again and it dumps more snow on the first of May. Only one thing to do in this case. 
GO SKI THE SHIT!
The dogs were diggin it, way more fun getting muddy than staying dry.
And then there is this random bueat, posted by old friend Tom Resignolo this morning on FB. If you have to ask, don't.....


No comments:

Post a Comment