BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, May 26, 2013

LIVIN IN MERICA....

Please allow me to be candid for a while. It's Memorial Day weekend and I do not have to work. It's really nice to be able to spend three days off with my wonderful girlfriend on a road trip doing something we both, and especially Anna, enjoy. She is a fantastic target shooter with a variety of firearms. It's really fun to watch how well she shoots as well as learn more from her. 
My favorite shooting device is the .45 five shot revolver pictured above at silhouette steel plate targets. It's super challenging and fun to try and nail targets at 75 meters with this piece and get your "Dirty Larry" on. "Now you can ask yourself". At the same time there are some big cycling events and Facebook is once again displaying at nausium as the ME I ME program is running wild on the University of Facebook. I'm not sure why people have to tell me where they finished in a race week after week. Social status in not equated with where you finish in a race people....posting stuff about cool places and people is acceptable, political views and letting me know where you finished is tired, besides, that's my job, to tell everyone where you finished...with that said. ME I ME I ME ME I I I ME ME ME ME. Happy Memorial Day weekend, and thank you to the people who have made this country what it is, an amazing place where I finished first at Sea Otter in 2009.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment